BACO is pleased to be a part of initiatives working with staff and other agencies in HMP Springhill.
Integrated Service Delivery: Meets on a quarterly basis, HMP Springhill are aiming to inform charities and agencies of the ‘New Ways of Working’ an initiative to work together to sequence the delivery of services, achieve value for money and maximise outcomes for the men in a decent environment whilst meeting their physical, mental and educational needs.
- HMP Springhill Chaplaincy
- Children Heard and Seen
- Cruse Bereavement Support Services
- Bail Accommodation Support services (NACRO BASS)
- Buckinghamshire Housing Support (P3 Charity)
- Soldiers and Armed Forces Fellowship Association (SSAFA)